Tuesday 9 November 2010

The World Over

Although I've had a site meter gadget installed on my blog for a long time now, I don't look at it as often as I might. It's only the introduction of blogger's stats page that's highlighted recently where most of my visitors come from.

In the last month I've had visitors from Russia, Afghanistan, Congo, Spain, Canada and so on. It amazes me that people stop by from the world over.

I have two people to thank for bringing the majority of visitors here.

First of all there's Kim Ayres who listed me amongst the blogs he follows. I love his list, it's like a library to be dipped in and out of. There's always someone with something interesting to say. Kim himself writes beautifully on a diverse range of subjects and shares his photography over at Ramblings of the Bearded One.

And secondly there is Charles C. Finn. A poet, and someone I know nothing about! But other folk must do, as his words are the highest source of traffic because I once quoted him in a post. You can read the whole piece here. I often wonder what is going through the minds of those who search the internet with these words.
 
Thanks to all who do for stopping by. I amazed and humbled by the corners of the world that gather here from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the mention and kind words :)

    I'm so used to having blog visitors from around the world that I completely forget that there are some local people who read my blog too.

    ReplyDelete